SeaFET Firmware v3.6.4
Caution: SeaFET cannot operate without a valid firmware. When upgrading the firmware, the existing firmware is erased, and the new firmware is written to memory. If the write process is interrupted, for example by a loss of power, SeaFET may enter a non-responsive state. In case of a problem, contact Satlantic for support.
The following steps are required to upgrade to a new firmware:
- Download the new SeaFET firmware file to your computer.
- Connect to the SeaFET using SeaFETCom Software.
- Open the Firmware Upload Dialog via the Advanced selection in SeaFETCom's Sensor menu.
- Browse to the location of the new Satlantic's Firmware Upgrade File.
- Press the Upload button to start the upgrade.
- SeaFET recognizes invalid firmware files, and rejects those.
- The complete firmware upgrade takes no longer than 2 minutes.
- After the upgrade has been completed, SeaFET is disconnected from SeaFETCom; the user must manually re-establish the connection.
This firmware file was posted on November 17, 2016.